[pnpgm] Kiet questions our Vong captive+

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Jun 23 22:21:42 CEST 2010

Unali will sit down and  /talk/ with the human prisoner. (Mail sent to
Scott.)

After question time, she will get up, speak with the caretaker (mail to
Scott as well) and urge people to saddle up, get back on the wagon. It
depends on what she learns from the human prisoner if she agrees to drop
the disguise or not.
(Although it might still be helpful in the small town/outpost we are
headed for first.)

OOC: Sorry but was away on holiday with the family, so no replies for
two weeks.