[pnpgm] Disagree with Will and Z'Leyra

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:30:13 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Tobie Bonahoom <bonahoom at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Fremea pokes her head out again, "I can always use my spy glass from here
> to see the others, as long as you are in my view. It would be easy for me to
> be up high and invisible."

WIll nods and says:

"Fremea would be an excellent scout all she needs to do is stay high enough
to keep both groups in sight that way if either grope needs assistance she
can relay the information...  I still wish others would learn the sending
spell once it has been cast the first time it becomes a very good way to
communicate in fact if Fremes was using the spell she would be able to relay
constantly what the scouting group were doing while remaining high above the
scene and out of danger."