[pnpgm] Disagree with Will and Z'Leyra

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 01:36:00 CEST 2010

"I do not propose killing each and every nest, only watching for those that will
stop us.  Like at the bridge.  Mostly we're fine, but at bottlenecks a little
planning goes a long way.  The split is only for a short time, say two or three
hours.  We send two or three people ahead, then the main group crosses and the
scouts watch for possible hunters.  If they see hunters or activity then we act,
if not we keep moving fast.  I agree with you, we should drive a dagger into the
heart of this anti-magic nonsense, but we don't have the means or time." as Kell
scowls.

"A telepathic link would set off the alarms, so no.  The scouts are completely
magic free, so they make it through the bottleneck.  Whilst the rest of us in
the wagon group cross with all the danger.  Our groups should be apart for only
hours at most, and only at select points."