[pnpgm] Game Update #104 - File #792 - Party leaves Fair grounds

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:33:53 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Wout Broere <broere at powersandperils.org>wrote:

> Unali:
> If we ave drawn attention, we should get away from here as soon as
> possible, and try to get rid of any clues of where we went.
>
> So get a team together if you want and go. We will get the wagon moving.  A
> quick action and you might just catch us before we have left these grounds."

Will after listening to the discussion and thinking about Unali's words
says:

"Unali the wagon has been marked... we can afford neither the slowness of
its pace nor its obvious appearance.  If we are to believe the bounty hunter
there are another 3 or 4 dozen more that may be pursuing already.

Since we are not going to counter the detectors I say we take the baroness
back to the dark land for the High Elder to attend.  At the same time we
can pick up any weapons or armor.   Then ride with all haste to stay ahead
of not only those who pursue us now but any other wasp nests we stir up
along the way."

OOC:
The bounty hunter said there were several dozen in his group.  He also said
they detected both magic and magic users.

The wagon has not only been noted but moves slower than those behind us.

We had already been using are available resources to avoid detection and
alert us to those looking for us.

We failed to detect them last time till after they had not only detected us
but sent out the posse.

There is a good likelihood that future detectors and bounty hunter groups
will be organized in the same way ie a few people watching and detecting and
a large posse that then track down any wizards discovered.

So long as they do not use magic or other extraordinary means to communicate
we can probably stay ahead of the bounty hunters.

We have already been discovered it is tough to put the genni back in the
bottle.  If we continue with the current approach we may well have a dozen
skirmishes to fight along the way to deal with the Vong.