[pnpgm] Game Update #104 - File #792 - Party leaves Fair grounds

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:41:16 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Wout Broere <broere at powersandperils.org>wrote:

> Unali:
>
> But I do ask that you think this over and weigh the benefits and the risks.
> Stealing the detector will probably bring a group on our trail to steal it
> back and get the reward for the magic users that they just missed today. I
> am sure we do not want extra attention at this moment.
>
> And with all those sensitive to magic on the alert to see if we encounter
> more of these items, it might be just a few days, or less, before we
> encounter the next one, without any need to go back.

Will after listening to the conversation between Unali and  Kell adds:

"As to the risks they already know we are here and have sent a dozen bounty
hunters who (presumably when they don't return) they have lost.  I'm not
sure how we could increase the risk much more.  As to the benefit maybe we
will know what to look for the next time after all they detected us rather
than us detecting them.   Unless we do something different I don't know why
we would get a different result."