[pnpgm] Adventure #5 vote

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 00:19:11 CEST 2010

My vote is either -
- Mystery adventure.  With the idea that some of the character's backstories
could be hinted at/loosley related to the mystery adventure.
- Active Player's adventure.  Any of them.  I don't really care.  Now to
contradict myself, here are some thoughts:
    * Fremea is very intriguing to me, so that gets a bonus thumbs up.  :)
(Tobie, hope you and wife are well!)

    * Arawn's sounds great, but definitely should wait in my opinion.  Let that
upstart figure some more things out for himself!  he he.
    * Farseeker's is intruguing, as are most located in Marentia.  Things may be
happening there *right now* in game time... and the stone supply for building
the mighty cities of Marentia will surely be taking a hit.  There is also one
Sal that mayhaps was trained by said Farseeker...  and that Sal needs help.  ;)
Maybe other evil-ness is afoot that needs a stout party to stop it!
    * Kiet's = fun.  This group in Lemasa would just be plain fun.
    * Who is Xian???  I need to go read about him.
    * Mixing is good.  I like that.  I've tried to do it in the "other game" as
well.  Things have happened that players don't know.  He he.  So do Fremea and
Z'leyra together?

I am slightly opposed to an NPC adventure, unless it's like the mystery
adventure(PCs do the story driving to find/help npc, etc).  While I like Zhou as
a character, I prefer the PC driven stories as much as possible.