[pnpgm] Adventure #5 Vote

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Jul 11 22:42:15 CEST 2010

   Scott, I agree with you that it would probably be best to wait on Arawn's story (although I'm very curious as to what you have in mind:), allowing him to grow and maybe have a few things unfold here and there over time.

   Right now, based on what Arawn would seek to pursue currently I'd have to vote for either Fremea or Kell's storyline, maybe combining the two, as he promised to help them locate their family.

   Next in line would be either the Great Forest, both for clues/connection to his home and to safely stow/research the dark elf armor or to pursue aiding the oppressed Vong within their homeworld. I understand that the latter would be an extensive and dangerous campaign and likely not one the party is ready for yet but thought I'd throw it out for now or as an idea for sometime in the future as aiding an oppressed people while simulataneously helping to end a threat to multiple dimensions and countless people is something that calls to Arawn.

   Another option would be to find out more about Lymria, the dark elves, and what they were really up to in the last adventure.

   Also, as I'm sure you wouldn't mind bringing Xian back into things I'll reserve a vote for that but ultimately will go with whatever is decided.

   So- 1st/2nd= tie between fremea and kell, 3rd= vong, 4th/5th= Great Forest or Lymria/Dark Elves, 6th= Xian