[pnpgm] Game update #103 - File #780 - Heads & Hearts

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:46:43 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Scott Adams <longshotgm at netzero.com> wrote:

>           Fremea now in dress disguise again

>   One other thing I think a few of us should
>         pay a visit to the bridge and remove a certain item."
>

>           Zhou shakes his head.  "It is three miles back to the bridge.
>         Even if we rode on Tef'wo and another fast horse it would
>         take some time to get there and find it then get back to the
>         others.   We have less than 3 hours likely before nightfall.
>         We can't risk it.  Good idea though."

Will speaking to Fremea

"I like your idea but Zhou is right we don't have the time... but later
perhaps if I were to teliport both of us back there....  With your mana
sensing it should be easy to find or as Z' said if both of us were
invisible we could just look for the glow."  As he speaks he begins to flip
throug his drawing pad.  "I have a sketch of the bridge here but beter would
be this tree just the other side of the bridge or...."