[pnpgm] Game Update #102 - File #775 - Fate and Glory

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:06:01 CEST 2010

Fremea will look around, wonder what these things are and where they came from. Her expression is stone cold, as if she has seen this before. She will get her equipment arranged differently this time too. She will be prepared to hide more when they get to the next Vong area. Like Unali, she will lay out her "hunting" clothes for better stealth, so that she can put them on inside when it is time. If they reach the next town, she will make sure more arrows are picked up for her, as she will have to be using a lot of them.

"I would not just leave one Vong, or all of them. Leave a couple to make it look like they are tough, though they can be taken down. Also for the Katai prisoner, you could kill him near a Vong and have it look like he helped to take them down. He will be buried with a hero's honor then, but I know he is a fellow Katai to Unali and Chion, so really I say they get to decide on that."

When travel starts up again, she will strain her senses as well to find any of the detection devices.