[pnpgm] Kiet speaks of actions

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 05:23:56 CEST 2010

Upon hearing about Rua Kiet shakes his head and says with little emotion, "That's too bad.  I was thinking we could just let him go."

About the leftover bounty hunter, Kiet says "We shouldn't really leave him alive, but shouldn't kill him and leave him here.  As an magic bounty hunter, he is probably revered by many in Katai.  His demise here would taint the great victory won here this day.  I think it best if he simply disappears and joins the others."

"The horses, too, should not be left here...we should do something with them...or possibly the same taint may follow them onto whomever ends up near them."

DAS/Kiet