[pnpgm] Game Update #101 - File #772- Prisoners are interrogated

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Sun Jul 4 19:29:53 CEST 2010

<I meant that Raban would have trouble speaking to the father about
death etc without mentioning Gods and afterlife which is a bad topic
here. It may be beyond his eloquence to keep from mentioning his goddess
if he tried to say things to comfort them.

Raban approaches Arawn, "Arawn, I am concerned about the girl. Would she
remember being dead? Even for such a short time, she may have been in
the presence of some deity or other agent before she was called back. If
she was and remembers and speaks of it, she puts her family and herself
at risk here. It would be a heresy of the highest order, they would have
to treat her like some abomination or demon possessed or worse. If she
was lucky they would just kill her, but I suspect they would do far
worse to her and her family."

<That may be a bit too much for Raban to figure out?