[pnpgm] Game Update #63 - File #552 - Party cleans up & gets rooms

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Jan 13 09:19:18 CET 2010

<I like how well things were fit together. And the bath scene did
wonders for Raban's placement with his Goddess, he has been very lax
about his duties lately.
<Horsemanship will just have to wait for next trip, no problem. Here he
would like to learn written katai bit I am unsure that can be fit in
well for story. It likely would need to be in private unless Lady Lin
Mong is tutoring her bodyguard as practice for her own skills.
<Remember people, use the cover names in your posts, at least the spoken
ones