[pnpgm] Gam e Update #61 - File #535 - Raban is treated

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jan 1 09:22:57 CET 2010

    Raban bows, "Arawn, thank you for your miraculous healing, without
it I would have had a hard time on this mission. But I put everyone at
risk by failing to escape without using magic, and for that I am sorry.
Healing me may have increased that risk"
    "Whatever that foul beast was, we must be alert for more of them. I
do not think anyone else would have survived such an attack and even
losses of horses could cause us serious problems."