[pnpgm] shadow magic / wooden weapons

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Fri Feb 26 00:04:46 CET 2010

Raban smiles, "Thank you Z'leyra, but it is unlikely any wooden weapon
would survive my use of it for long. That is why I learned to use my
hands and even they do not fare so well at times. My gauntlets or my bow
are the only weapons I need, though only time will tell how they will
perform against this enemy."