[pnpgm] Game Update #73 - File #597 - Party evacs the city

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 19 08:02:25 CET 2010

>           By now Arawn has urged Zhou to lit up lanterns for each corner
>         of the wagon.  While the front two are standard he doesn't argue
>         with the last two though Whitney finds them a bit distracting
>         in the rear section.  Arawn simply tells Whitney that it might
>         be beneficial to have the light shine.

OOC: just to be sure I understand this: Whitney is riding in the rumble seat outside the back of the wagon with a lantern on either side of him making sure he is well illuminated in case someone wants to take a pot shot at him as the wagon rolls by? And Arawn thinks it's a good idea?

Well if that doesn't just give one a warm fuzzy feeling. :-)

IC: as soon as the wagon starts moving and there's no one around to tell him different, he'll put the things out.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.