[pnpgm] re Shu

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 02:29:23 CET 2010

Kell listens to Z'leyra who has mirrored his own thoughts.  Responding to her, "I had similar thoughts, although I think the Vong themselves, and their agents, know we are searching for them.  It is very likely they knew who could help us find them the most.  That, or the distraction that Shu mentioned and arranged turned on her.  That is a distinct possibility.  Whilst I don't know which is true, you speak well saying we should pack and leave as soon as possible."

If the healer mentions the spell Akasha, Ha'Kell will voice his opinion it may be worth using even with the risks if Fremea doesn't know what happened.  Perhaps with some Luck or Purification to help it, these not mentioned as spells but in a very general sense in case there is a spy.