[pnpgm] post from Scott via Alex

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Aug 13 06:56:52 CEST 2010

Tuesday I get online as my day off...have 4 solid good hours that night
to work on pnp stuff like the update. But alas no posts. So nothing to
work with.

Wednesday get on as well and have about 3 hours not including the dtwo
days free due to days off. Alas get a post from Raban. Thanks alwas a
early pposter.

Thursday I get online after work and as predicted get 11 emails game
related and I only have 90 min not hours to work on a update that
usually takes 2-3 hours. So again due to late posts coming in last
minute can't do update tonight.

So no update for Friday....but one for Monday....

I'll give 2 more days till Saturday night on the new situation to help
the captive or let them ride on. If no action then we'll move on and get
far ahead.

Arawn don't have time to react to the late emails and posts but I
skimmed them mostly. Mana reading he wizard you find him Law orientation.

update monday...
----