[pnpgm] Game Update #108 - File #846 - Raban plays with boys

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Fri Aug 6 07:54:54 CEST 2010

<If I see a good place for Role Play, I try to fit some in. The combats
rarely have a good spot to do so. This scene was one he could try to do
some good without serious risks.
<Raban also has a fair level in Tailor, he tends to need it, but any
help is useful especially if they have supplies he doesn't have

     Raban sighs, he really did not plan to kill the idiot of a bandit.
But it is so easy to smash bones with his strength and the difference
between a knockout and death can be a tiny thing. Still it is quite
likely this bandit has earned his death many times over. With a smile he
turns back to the ladies he rescued, at least some good came of his
actions, they seem quite happy about it...

<It was fun to see the others try to blend actions in, even try to steer
things. Likely Raban will get a talking too at some point about his rash
actions.