[pnpgm] Back online..

longshot longshot at cybermax.net
Thu Apr 22 23:54:43 CEST 2010

Quick note.  I was offline as you might have figured.  Old isp still doesn't connect.  Had to use new isp and using web mail for old isp to send email.  I can do anything at this point but send email.  I gotta figure out how to do that from eudora.  I will explain in depth in a later post.  I can also access ftp site for website updates. But likely no update till monday as I have to catch up on 80 plus emails (oddly only 4 out of 200 were non spam in the spam folder).

Details to follow.

Sorry Mark!  I hope Ju has saved the day.  Will see when  icatch up on emails it likely will take 2-3 days.

Alex I can ICQ.  I will be online tonight likely 10pm EST if want to chat will give you full details.

To all.  I'm using Netzero now.  If anyone knows if NZ does pop email let me know?  It seems from quick glance (I just got this working last night before bed so total of 15 min so far)   Seems so far can only do it from their sucky client and outlook express (ewwww).  I gotta check the online helps and websites.  Once I can send email back and forth I should be good to go for now.

Sorry for all hassle.  Now to read some help stuff then tackle emails..