[pnpgm] Game Update #86 - File #694 - Vong Combat Ph 48-52

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 18:07:23 CEST 2010

[ Ha!  And well crap!  :(  Had I known that flying is not part of Whirlwind, Kell would have stayed on horse and rode around them damaging those pesky lobsters.  I read it as a transport spell as well as damage; movement included in the spell as it gives a big PMR, hence the ability to fly.  Crud.  Dang GM changing the spells on me!  :)

"It can be used to move rapidly and inflict damage."  Move rapidly isn't flight inside the vortex?  Crud.  Then what is the move rapidly part???    :(  I know for next time, stay on the horse and ride around not letting them get close.    Still, it worked well damaging all 4 and almost taking them out.  Will private email to discuss one other item about this.

Very nice touch with the smile.  That is so very Kell...  ]

Kell curses in several languages at his now useless arm.  These Vong are really pissing him off, and yet again his arm takes serious damage...  Ha'Kell uses the transport of the whirlwind to whisk himself away from the Vong as the calvary is here, and before he passes out he dismisses the Whirlwind.  [after 1 more phase, possibly 2, but most definitely before he passes out.  If the Vong are all outside the whirlwind, he'll end it now and retreat for healing.  Today is not a good day to die.]

Once safely out of reach, Kell will tie up his arm while calling for help.  If possible he'll cast Earth Strength [from ElemPow-E] to get the benefit of Regeneration to heal his arm.