[pnpgm] Game Update #39 - File #391 - Landfall approaches

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Fri Sep 25 19:21:05 CEST 2009

Ha'Kell adds, "I too agree.  Let us disembark and then the Blue Moon leave
quickly, not leaving this to chance."

-------------
[On dealing with the captured pirates.]

"The arguments have swayed me.  My vote is the captain turns them into the Katai, and let them be sentenced as any other pirate.  Hopefully some of their victims can be rescued.  Let the Katai execute them.  Our story should be safe.  As Wa'son says, if they try to escape then they are asking us to kill them."

> ---------------------
>     [Julis 2nd, 1634TH]
>
>   Immediately after the Battle Mind demonstration, Arawn speaks
> to the party. "We might not be able to affect the Vong directly but
> magics such as this improve our abilities and aid us tremendously
> against them. To minimize unknowing resistance on our part and to
> maximize successful use I'm wondering if we should use some kind
> of phrase or code to alert people in the party when I am about to
> cast this on them. Any ideas?"

"That is a good idea.  What is your signal?"

"I say we also discus tactics to assault the Vong, we have a large group and can be more effective with planning.  Whilst I'm only a minor wizard, I can help in battling large groups as well.  I'm planning to summon several large Living Earth Elementals to fight the Vong.  That should help our side.  These are very, very strong fighters and should be most effective against the Vong.  I just need a bit of time.  Then have the Elementals attack from the side opposite our group.  Then we hit the Vong from the back."