[pnpgm] FW: Game Update #37 - File #373 - Pirate ship sinks

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Sep 21 01:49:52 CEST 2009

From: sang_real at msn.com
To: longshot at cybermax.net
Subject: RE: [pnpgm] Game Update #37 - File #373 - Pirate ship sinks
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:49:25 -0400

> Farseeker looks at Fremea, "I know the pirates might have
> a few coins in their pockets but going diving after them is
> a bit foolish you know Arawn."

   After replying to Fremea Arawn added, smirking,

   "I needed a bath anyways."

   Arawn is all for sharing or giving the treasure to the captain and crew, including the dead sailor. Whatever is decided on I'm thinking of having Arawn donate 1/2 to 2/3 of what would normally be his share of treasure to the group as he took his share of things last adventure. The rest he could use to help others and to pay his way so he doesn't need to rely on others to do so for him. If anyone has another idea/suggestion then let me know.