[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #359 - Pirates attack...

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 07:30:08 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Thomas O. Magann Jr. <tmagann at earthlink.net
> wrote:

> <OOC: Oh, wands are easy to make. And Whitney's are things of beauty, to
> boot.  Staves may take him a day or so. In fact, he even has a quiver full
> of personally harvested wand blanks. Just in case.

OCC:  I just got back from Denali Park and am just now getting caught up on
the posts.  I was about to ask if you ever found out how to tell the
difference between magical and non magical items when I read the next post
which answers at least some of that but I like your thinking on this and
think it may be interesting to explore further.