[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #359 - Pirates attack...

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 15 21:50:42 CEST 2009

>Kell looks at Whitney again, eyeing him up and down.  "Centuries?  Is that how long you've been there or how long for the tear? And what is a tear in a balance marsh...  No need to answer now, but I'd love to hear the story sometime."  Taking Squirt off his shoulders, he rubs the back of the cuddly critter's head.  Squirt jumps down and starts playing at their feet.

"The Balance Marches are a realm in the Upper World. The tear has been there since the worlds were split. It's just been unmonitored and unchecked for the last few centuries. Since my people relocated."

>"What say you friend Whitney?"

"Oh sure, as I said, Marob has been waiting. A few more weeks won't matter much. I hope."

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.