[pnpgm] REL: Game Update #10

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 01:45:13 CEST 2009

In the Forest:

   While travelling Arawn speaks to the various mages of the group and asks,

   "Is anyone here skilled in temporal magics? If so I have an idea brewing in my head but would need some minor tutelage if someone is capable and willing."

Aboard the ship, after the chaos domain craft is spotted:

   Arawn watched the other ship intently as it came into sight. Catching Kiet's words he quickly asked the group,

   "If anyone is really concerned I could transport myself over to the other ship while invisible and find out if they really are anything to be concerned with."

   He then looked at the others awaiting their reply.