[pnpgm] From Will to Kiet and back again

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:04:06 CEST 2009

"Frankly I agree with your easement of the probable outcome.  As I may have
mentioned before I have been to busy making my living as a hunter and
trapper to train in combat in recent years but I did have a teacher once
who trained me in how to spar so as to inflict just enough damage to make it
interesting and worthwhile.  Since then I have actually found it useful when
on one occasion someone had set up there trap line in a territory I had
already marked for my own.  Using my Sensi's technique I was able to very
quickly convince the interloper of the error of his ways with out killing
him.  A most valuable technique.  Applied to training my Sensi maintained
that it accelerated the learning process greatley and with the help of
expert healing such as are Z'leyra here could provide the risk is small.
Though as I recall my Sensi also said that killing a student or two each
year kept the rest in line.  He was a hard master."