[pnpgm] Game Update #9 - File #112 - Z'leyra pays ship Fares

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 01:04:19 CEST 2009

[New stuff from Kell]

Speaking to the others on deck at the time, after seeing the ship and thinking about it for some time, "Will the Chaos domain ships be a problem?  Have the chaos domain forces been a large problem in the past?  I will contribute what I can, likely in this case it will be through...."  Stopping he dashes the the edge of the ship and hangs his head over the side.  The others notice it is at the same time as some larger waves and laugh a bit at Kell.

They see him recover and come back over.  "Oceans, who thought of oceans!  Whoever it is should be, well...   These waves...  And not in a storm.  There better not be any big storms!"  Ha'Kell is definitely green after coming back from the edge.  Although less green than the first day.

Taking a few deep breaths and brushing his near black hair from his blue eyes Ha'Kell resumes, "If the forces of chaos want a fight they can start it.  We will finish it."  With force he ends that statement.  Kell also looks the ship over for defenses, and discusses this with whoever else cares to discuss it.