[pnpgm] Kiet says "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu May 14 01:21:44 CEST 2009

            Near lunch time the crow's nest reports a ship in the distance.
        With spyglass in hand for Fremea, Unali and the crew it is
        seen to be a Dark Lands patrol ship.  It looks armed.  Though
        the merchant ship isn't armed.  It flies the Dark Lands flag
        with a second flag noting a Chaos domain but Zhou isn't sure
        which one.

            But with the speed the ship is moving the Blue Moon easily
        out sails the patrol ship.  The patrol ship when near does
        avoid the merchant ship.  It seems a confrontation is not in
        the plans for this day.  But it isn't clear who owned the
        ship and what they would have done if the ship didn't outrun
        them.

Kiet sees the ship too and frowns.  To whoever happens to be around, Kiet muses, "Well, the Chaos realms now know what direction we are going, and that we are travelling with magically aided speed.  What one of them knows, soon all will likely know...including her."

"I think I like not that they know even that much."