[pnpgm] Party leaves

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon May 11 23:47:25 CEST 2009

Kiet replies "Enhancable materials are quite rare in the Dark Lands, as
there are so many mages around trying to acquire it.  Most hold closely to
what they have.  I fear the cost, and obligation, of taking such from any
Dark Lander.  I personally have no desire to stay in these Lands any longer
than necessary.  There is much else I would like to explore before being
bound to a place or person here."

"Of course, you are all free to do what you will.  I would not wish to speak
for you on such matters."

"As far as 'magical' wooden weapons, I think I'll take my chances with the
mundane pointy and edged steel ones."

"And as far as armor, I will normally be unarmored as befits the body
servant I am destined to play...but will pack my leather and ring on one of
my donkeys...I have two..."