[pnpgm] Game Update #7 - File #87 - Party leaves toward ship

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Mon May 11 21:48:29 CEST 2009

[Ha'Kell's response to both of these posts, attempting to combine them somehow]

Ha'Kell responds to Unali, whilst thinking back to Strie'bog's comments at the end of the meeting with Ki'ama, "Katai is a very large land.  Perhaps working together we can narrow the search for Strie'bog?  I still think it likely the Vong have at least one place to grow their weapons in Katai, unless they only bring their weapons with them.  I have travelled to Katai twice for trading, so my experience and knowledge is limited.  As is my command of the lanuage."  All of this is in Katai, but not the best and fairly accented.

"I wonder if it is only lakes they require, or if they can grow their abominations with other kinds of sacred, ancient and magical locations?  Knowing so little about the Vong puts us at a disadvantage."

"Friend Kiet, you've been in Katai as well.  Do you know of any other magical locations that may fit what little we know of the Vong and their needs to grow their, er, equipment?"

Ha'Kell then waits, and appears deep in thought.  Some point forming in his head.  He listens and responds to the conversation, but will return to this potential idea.