[pnpgm] Kiet has a thought on magic weapons

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun May 10 03:18:45 CEST 2009

Z'leyra replies "Yes, we could create the items now and enchant them
when we meet the Vong, presuming we have a few minutes available to do
it before combat.  However, the items have to be made from virgin
material and it takes time to make them. Much worse is that enchantment
is one of the most expensive uses of magic. Enchantment IS NOT something
you want to do with the distractions of melee going on and even if
successful it would likely leave the enchanter without much magic for
casting in combat or healing spells.