[pnpgm] Game Update #7 - File #71 - Meeting Ends/Plans made

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 09:36:50 CEST 2009

Fremea listens to the others on her disguise. "Based on what Zhou has said, I will go only as the child of a nobleman, being that I can hide even better that way and not draw any extra attention about with the betrothed piece. However, because I will act as a nobleman's daughter, I see two possible ways to go about it. I could either be very shy and almost as if my "father" has hidden me from the world. Probably easy for me to play really." She just smiles to herself, that this seems almost too easy to play. "Or, I could go as a spoiled brat that gets everything her way. I have seen this played up before from my many encounters, even with the ones I did not wish to have. Either way, I believe that Raban would be a good bodyguard for her." She smiles keenly at Raban, seeming to show her actual beauty, instead of hiding behind the darkness that works to consume her. "I am not sure he should be dressed up ugly, but made to fit that of a guard that would bring more of an honor to the beautiful daughter of a nobleman Katai. We can discuss this more on the way down."

She will detect Raban for his "items" as he has asked for someone to do so.

After Will is introduced:

Fremea looks him over with a very discreet eye. Checking to see if there is anything out of place on him. Something that would not fit with what he says. She understands him in both languages, however she does not respond either way. If she is introduced, she will nod her head, and speaking in Fearry Sidh, "It is not that I don't trust you directly, it is that I really don't trust many people anymore." With that she will then sit and listen to everyone else and watch the interactions.