[pnpgm] via ship not teleport need seaman skill

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu May 7 08:10:25 CEST 2009

Z'leyra not having the necessary go ahead from Chion to enable the
option of staying and working then getting teleported to the action will
go on board ship and bring Corona with her.  She suggests "All that
don't know the seaman skill should learn it the first two weeks we are
at sea. If we can't get one of the crew to teach us or someone who is
very skilled I will teach it though I am not very skilled. If we end up
fighting at sea the skill WILL be needed."