[pnpgm] Game Update #7 - File #71 - Meeting Ends/Plans made

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue May 5 09:13:01 CEST 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R1.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
     ......................Ca.Lu.............Archer..................
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  .........................Fu Sa.............Guard...................
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
 *...........................................Child...................
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  .........................Swan..............Trader..................
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R?.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     John.Stowman.........."Will"............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma

     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),
     * - Disguised

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #6 in sequence (file #71)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          "Would anybody in our group be able and willing to teach me...

          "IF not mace, then fighting spear?  If not fighting spear,...
        GM: Ack on both posts.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra will mention "I can try to teach folks such skills as...
        GM: Ack.