[pnpgm] Z'leyra re armorer

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Thu Mar 12 13:07:08 CET 2009

Raban sighs, he will miss out on the fun of standing near nude while
Z'leyra measures him for the armor...
"Then I will do as you suggest, Z'leyra. But does magical armor get
ruined that easily? It seems such a waste for that much effort not to
last. So what type of Armor would you suggest I have them make? One
reasonably comfortable and flexible yet durable enough to last a while.
I have only worn leathers I made for myself and obviously they were not
much help other than to stop travel damages like thorns."