[pnpgm] Game Update #12 - File #140 - Ship Boredom ends-OOCUnit conversion

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 22:30:36 CEST 2009

Well, if they move say 2 PMR faster than us... and we are 30 "squares ahead" then we have 15 rounds to pincushion them to death. Of course, normal arrows will bounce off an AV of 6. So we will need crits (rolling 2d10 and adding our ranged skill). So that means we will need a bunch of criticals to even start hurting them. But you know. MMMM... Lunch is server. (the worse thing they can do is just go under water (full cover) and sink the ship. In which case its Chion to the rescue (again). I wonder who will be standing next to him shooting the dragons :)

-Marcel