[pnpgm] Game Update #25 - File #276 - IBT and Cover Story

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jul 31 01:43:10 CEST 2009

Raban smiles quite innocently at the remark... "Fremea, the role of your
guardian is one that I can do well, and I thank you for your solution to
my problem. But the culture of Katai may not allow it. Would a noble
trust his daughter to a foreigner even an exotic one? If I was a
barbarian who also held to a similar concept of honor then perhaps a
story of how you gained me leaving me with a life debt to you could
work. Even then my presence could draw unwanted attention. But it works
both ways, looking at me they may miss others. That will be true as a
slave as well or any other roles, I will always stand out. I have always
preferred flaunting my differences over hiding them, at least the
physical ones. I will draw looks so give them a better reason to look? I
am adaptable and skilled at acting, I will try to perform in whatever
role you choose to the best of my ability. I do not know Katai well
enough to know what risks I put everyone under. So it is best if those
who do know choose my role. I just had to point out a personal trait
that could cause us problems. Please give it serious thought so you can
find the best role for me."

<Sorry if this takes up more time, but it was a valid problem for RP