[pnpgm] whisper

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Jul 30 06:07:05 CEST 2009

Z'leyra goes around and will whisper to the party members "We can take
him to Katai with us, but so far I see no reason to trust our new
arrival with any secret information. Let him prove himself first."

OOC Note for Chion (only) below:

I tried to send this directly to you but it bounced:

  Many weeks ago I (as Z'leyra) had basically said to Scott..."Allright!
So much for that idea (Oblivion items via ensorcelled tag on Corona).
Can Chion take Corona and all the magic items and teleport them to
safekeeping in the Dark Lands?  Hopefully so that he can teleport and
fetch them when needed?"

I thought I had emailed you about this some time ago...but even if I
didn't. Got an answer?

      Thanks,   Alex