[pnpgm] Soul Sight

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Jul 29 21:59:17 CEST 2009

OOC: Slowly catching up. I seemed to be always one update behind and
unable to react these last few weeks. Got a BSc course dumped on me
suddenly, so, combined with all other things in life, I expect to be
busy, just slightly more than usual ;>, till mid-December. Might miss a
few more updates and not have any time to respond. Sorry guys.

OOC: Thomas, Welcome to the group. Will be interesting to see how this
introduction pays out. Hope it doesn't slow the game down for over 6
months though. But I can't resist to add some more confusion to the mix.

To Whitney: "Ah well, we should have expected it of course. With this
group it is impossible to be on a ship and not have some unseen ballast
stowed away below deck somewhere. Welcome aboard. I don't suppose you
turn out to be a Duke, though?"

Unali bows in Katai style to welcome Whitney, bowing slightly, just
enough not to offend an indentured farmer or a poor city man.

"And a word of advice. Although secrets are not uncommon between this
band of travelers, they tend to cast shadows over the trust and
friendship that we need to survive. And lack of trust can ... kill. But
from your words I understand that maybe someone else should step up and
explain how you got here."

She looks at Whitney and then looks around the ship, just barely halting
when her eyes fall upon Will.