[pnpgm] Soul Sight

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Wed Jul 29 18:48:04 CEST 2009

Ha'Kell has been watching all this from the side, smirking into his hand.  At this outburst he laughs a bit and steps up to Whit, tilting his had back from his forhead to show more of his face.  "Hello Whit, it is very nice to meet you," extending his hand for a friendly handshake.  Not sure how to introduce himself with the mission, as Kell or Ha'Kell or his cover story persona of Swan, Kell decides to not introduce himself yet.

"So Whit.  Do you prefer Whit or Whitney?   Hrmm...  I have some questions if I may."

"Who are you?"

"Why are you here?"

"And the thing I'm most curious about is, well two things really.  How did you get here?  And have you seen my pet squirt?  It seems he caused a bit of commotion."

Kell asks all this is a friendly, curious manner.  He is still unsure, but he's more than willing to give him a fair shake at things.

[OOC - welcome to the game!   It's an interesting start...  :)  ]