[pnpgm] Soul Sight

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 29 06:08:57 CEST 2009

Whitney blinks.... "Again? Why does everybody want to be volunteer to let them cast spells on me? More importantly, why do so many strangers expect that I'll be ok with it? I mean,m really, think about it..." Whitney tries to pace, then remembers (the hard way) he's still someone's prisoner, "I'm a prisoner, you TELL me you're casting one spell, but then, I dont' really know, do I?  You could be trying to get my help to extend my bondage in ways really unpleasant. Oh, surely, I can trust YOU...after all, look at the trust you're showing me...."

Whitney makes another aborted attempt at a shrug (he must really like shrugging, "so, no, if I have any voice in the matter, you may NOT use me as a practice dummy for your magics. But thatnks, so much, for asking. The last guy asked too, he just ignored the answer ANd cast a whole lot more spells than he asked to."

"Which is another reason not to trust you folks, come to think of it. Maybe two."

Hard to believe he's the prisoner, isn' t it?

>Z'leyra goes to fetch her staff then comes back up on deck.
>Z'leyra asks the new arrival "Would be okay for me to look at your soul?"
>If no answer or answered in the affirmative she will cast Orient Self
>EL0, Purification EL2 and then Soul Sight EL2 through her staff to check
>out the new arrival.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.