[pnpgm] Languages (or, Kiet Stands Alone?) (think Rocky and Bullwinkle)

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 23:42:23 CEST 2009

Chion replies, "Yes, certain spells in certain languages are more powerful. One can theorize that that is because one drains power from the deity or that one gets the aid of the deity through praising it with its language. Whichever is true, the deities do take notice on occasion. I can understand Fremea's constirnation at not seeming to be heard. It often takes an aweful lot to be heard. But they are listening. Or at least, can hear when they want to."