[pnpgm] Update...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jul 21 08:54:23 CEST 2009

Ok.  20 new emals come in at least minute (well last hours).  Was about 70% done with update last night but the new posts put me behind.  So no update tonight.

Hopefully out soon.

I'm about 65% done with update (yep down some since have to add the language stuff to update) and about 90% done with the IBT post.  So if I finish both it should be huge posts right now about 14000 lines for both and stll not done.  So stay tuned...

Will put my view as player and GM in the update on languages..

As remind if any questions or suggestions or comment son Katai that Zhou can answer in the IBT post please ask away...

Another reason for no update was bad   eye infection today and only good to go now.  So was SOL for over 12 hours.  Oh well...

Plus still heavy behind the scenes stuff going on...