[pnpgm] Languages

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 19:21:15 CEST 2009

IDK if you got my last e-mail about languages. Chion will learn whatever he can.

If Chion heard this exchange:

With arms folded across his chest Kiet continues. "I, for one,
     wouldn't even ask.  Casual use and distribution of such powerful
     magics and languages seems to me to be the height of foolishness!"

: he will simply smile, laugh a little, and if opportunity presents itself add, "To speak a language of a God is to praise it and give it power. It does not take away from the power of the diety. Which is why you can get their attention by doing so. And why speakers of Kototh are usually put to the sword. Its absurd to think that speaking a language a God created would offend it. Otherwise that diety would offend itself with every word it uttered."

(this is just his opinion on Supernatural languages and has nothing to do with reality, mind you)

-Marcel