[pnpgm] Game Update #22 - File #232 - Caladan insults Uli

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Tue Jul 14 19:39:24 CEST 2009

[OOC - why do we need to rescue anyone they have captive?  Just a question.  I guess we don't have time to discuss rescuing other wizards when the WORLD is at stake, but hey, Kell usually a nice guy.  With that...]

>         [Time: 1:18pm]
>
>             Caladan turns to Kell.  Before they can ask how he knows this
>        he continues.  "Kell, try to find out more about this.  But we
>        need information indirectly.  Don't arouse their suspicions.  My
>        Katai isn't as strong as yours."

Ha'Kell nods to Caladan.  Thinking to himself, Why bother?  We are trying to stop the Vong not right every wrong we come across...  Still, if Ha'Kell was trapped over there in some musty, dark cell he would want to be rescued as well.  Considering how much the Katai, and apparently the Choshai, both hate magic, rescuing another wizard could prove useful... or dangerous.  The inspection may go well, but Captain Uli will surely notice if their captive is missing.  There could be only one thing that happened to the captive, some magic from here.

Quickly grabbing Caladan before he leaves, Ha'Kell whispers, "Why do we need to worry about anyone they have?  This could endanger our mission." Wishing he had more time to explain all of his thoughts to Caladan and the group.

[More to come, but that depends on the response.]