[pnpgm] Fwd: Kiet Request to Ben'dar

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 19:57:59 CET 2009

Kiet, "Well, I may have to head in early, but if I have time to make a few things before we go, then that would be a fine plan.  I would like to learn to use these javelins from horseback."  "Besides, it's probably safer for me to be 'out there' than in town."

"Unfortunately in my homeland, horses are quite uncommon.  They have trouble adapting to the environ.  So, while I may know how to hitch up a wagon, usually to oxen and the like, I don't know much about horses."

"But I have seen where everybody here on the continent seems to move swiftest wtih these beasts."

  Ben'Dar laughs.

  "We will not be returning until the day of the High Elder's arrival, so bring necessary provisions.  You will likely have plenty of time to study weapon play.  I'm sure our "hunting" will be successful!"