[pnpgm] Chion's second vote

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 07:29:05 CET 2009

I might have mis-understood. I thought Awarn wanted the armor and a share of the armor? Last I knew, when we took plate/chain from the total, we didn't get the same cash as everyone else. So I don't see how its been method #1 for the last 9 years... Seems its been a lot closer to method #2 (plus theiving). I would agree that Awarn can have the armor in place of his share of treasure. I don't think he should get his share plus the armor. In that case Chion pretty well wants to cut it into equal pieces and have it to study the materials its made out of/cast origin powers to duplicate the material... etc...

I am not saying Awarn has to play 50+ adventures without getting any reward, I am saying if he takes the armor it is his share for this adventure. I know in the past there have been a few items which we have worked out similarly (the ring Chion wears comes to mind). Or maybe I just have no idea how much money the party has... seems Chion only has about 30 gp cash last I checked...

-Marcel