[pnpgm] Game Update #109

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 06:09:06 CET 2009

   As the group made final preparations Arawn visited with Fremea and the Seker one last time. After a short conversation it became apparent that the faerie wished to remain alone on the fortified cloud when it made it's descent into the sea.

   "Take care, Fremea. We'll be waiting for you."
   "M'sahk," he said, turning to the seker, "I hope all will be well with you. Give my regards to the Master of the Astral Winds."

   When word of the attack and the missing ring are told on the ground below Arawn's brow furrowed. He knelt down beside the woman, pressed his hand to her forehead as he said a prayer, and then took a few strands of hair from her head.

   "I hope you are right, Sven. The ring was important to A'kril's plans somehow, though others thought that which was to be traded was greater still. Still, I am concerned as to the ring's actual whereabouts in case it wasn't your master's familiar behind all of this...
   "And to whom it truly belonged," he added as he listened to Ben'dar's words.
   As Fremea wishes to remain behind, alone, Arawn will accompany the group for now.
   Arawn listened as the others replied to Kiet's inquiry regarding the armor in silence for some time, allowing the others to finish sharing their thoughts.
   "As and alfar and druid of the sidh I see the armor as a racial relic of our past, something unknown and unheard of, and my interest in it is for that and not out of greed. The creations of the Sidh are often coveted by humans and I can only guess as to the value some might place upon it in mortal society and I can only hope that you can see it as more than just a cash prize and as something important to my kind, as I would of any relic sacred to a people such as the Z'enda, Katai, or Vassa.
   It's potential defensive properties are not unknown to me and, I admit, being limited in what I may wear amongst the craftings of men, that it would prove useful in keeping me alive, and thus aiding me in assisting to keep others alive, in future adventures.
   As to shares, I can live on the charity of the good and by my own skills and would relinquish what gold will be had. Though a few coins of silver to purchase some few goods for survival would be appreciated but can be down without as the group desires."