[pnpgm] Game Update #59 - File #517 - Raban finds a slide!

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 00:07:42 CET 2009

[Oh that slide looks fun Raban.  Can everyone try it?  Kell would gladly help if he knew about it.]

         [Julis 8th, 1634TH]
         [Location: Jiuquo, Katai]
         [Location: 14 miles west of Jinquo]
         [Weather: Partly Cloudy, Temperature: 66-83]

Kell has been very quiet all day since Tiehul left and Tiehul's former friend died.  He responds to people, but doesn't start anything.  He's going through the motions and deep in thought.

         [Time: Later that night around the campfire.]

That night the group makes camp for the night, eating dinner and cleaning up.  Everyone is relaxing around the fire staying warm and dry.

Kell is still quiet and thinking, but looks around at everyone there.  He makes eye contact with the each person in the group, one at a time..

When the right moment is there, the talking is quiet and there is a lull he begins, "I think I owe you all an explanation about today.  About how I treated Tiehul's former second in command."  Emotions dance across his face, and his blue eyes have both life and sorrow showing from them.  Taking a deep breath, "I like all of you, and you've come to be like a family to me.  You need to know.  I have been alone for several years now and don't want to loose you."

"This is not the normal me you saw today.  Well, maybe it is given the correct circumstances.  But maybe it is only a little.  We shall see."  Pausing to drink, then lowering his mug, "As I was saying, I've been alone the last several years.  Trading and traveling and doing risky deliveries of items. It's been good.  But not as nice as being with friends again.  Why did I go it alone for so long?  Why do I hate traitors so much?  Why would I offer to kill that man, the man Tiehul and we trusted who turned on us?"

[To Be Continued next post.  Trying to find some old emails to keep details the same, and to add dramatic flair. :)  ]

[Merry Christmas to all!  Hope you're all well.  - Mark]