[pnpgm] Game Update #57 - File #508 - Confessions & Truths

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 18:35:37 CET 2009

Kell helps gather the dead bodies and with general cleanup after the attack..  He is very thoughtful while doing this.

----------------------

Ha'Kell has been very quiet, uncharacteristically so during all of this. He's watching and listening and just staying in the background. Anyone watching him will see rigid control over his face. Farseeker notices it is his poker face, showing nothing. Like a stone. He empties one of his vials filled with cooking spices and rinses it with water, making sure it is clean. His hands almost shaking from the rigid control the half-elf is exerting.

As the discussion become heated his wicked looking dirk appears in his hands, and he begins slowly trimming his nails, making sure it is razor sharp.

Walking over to Ben'Dar he gently, dangerously says, "There will be justice," and gives his shoulder a squeeze. He goes to Tiehl.

"Give me your hand. Now." Ha'Kell commands, brokering no argument. When Tiehul offers it, Kells takes the hand in his left hand. "Whilst I don't think you had anything to do with this, I need to be sure." Kell takes his clean vial out and his dirk. Holding Tiehul's hand tightly, he cuts the back of Tiehul's hand until it is bleeding. Not a large cut, just enough to collect blood. Kell fills the vial with Tiehul's blood, then asks, "Can someone bandage that?"

Kell then pulls several hairs from his head, wraps them in a paper, places the vial of blood and hair together someplace on his person. Kell very coldly remarks, "This will make sure you do not betray us. You know what we can do with these."

Softening a bit he says, "We should let him live. I heard a saying in the past, 'One living man in great debt is worth more than ten great dead men in debt.' Tiehul, make no mistake, you are in debt to us for this. As you didn't betray us and helped once you discovered the betrayal, I can forgive you. But I will watch."

Turning to the traitor. Stone faced. Standing hard and straight. "I despise traitors. You will die." This is said with such intensity, greater than anyone has ever heard from the half-elf before, it is almost startling. Kell bends down and grabs the man's jaw and pulls his face to look into the trader's eyes, flames almost shooting out of those blue pools.

"But first you will tell us all you know." Slightly turning his head he calls "Kiet? Ben'Dar? How about we take this man for a walk for an hour or two while everyone else gets the wagon ready to move? We can catch up in a bit.. Z'Leyra, can you handle the wagon?"

Kell throws the traitor down, then kicks him in the ribs hard enough to crack several of them. Everyone hears the sound of ribs breaking from vicious kick. Ha'Kell stands up, tall and resolute and as granite.

"I will kill this traitor if you won't let Ben'Dar." Said in a voice that matches the earlier intensity. A very quiet, penetrating, dangerous voice.

"Kiet, get your gear. Ben'Dar, you can stay with Tef'wo or come. Let's take this man for that walk."